YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
There are very few things that aren’t better when they’re roasted. And fish, vegetables, and potatoes are
no exception to that rule—so why not pop them all into the oven on a single baking sheet for a quick, low-
FODMAP dinner that requires minimal cleanup? I was delighted to find that broccoli is considered low-
FODMAP in small servings—especially since roasting it gives it an addictively crispy, caramelized edge.
LOW FODMAP ROASTED SALMON, POTATOES, AND BROCCOLI WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON Ingredients
- 3 TABLESPOONS (45 ML) HOMEMADE GARLIC OLIVE OIL
- 1½ POUNDS (680 G) RED POTATOES, CUT INTO WEDGES
- 2 TEASPOONS CHOPPED FRESH ROSEMARY, DIVIDED
- ¾ TEASPOON KOSHER SALT, DIVIDED
- ¾ TEASPOON FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER, DIVIDED
- 2 CUPS (142 G) BROCCOLI FLORETS
- 1 POUND (455 G) WILD SALMON FILLET, PATTED DRY
- 1 TABLESPOON (15 ML) FRESH LEMON JUICE
LOW FODMAP ROASTED SALMON, POTATOES, AND BROCCOLI WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON Steps
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C, or gas mark 7).
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the potato wedges with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the garlic oil, 1 teaspoon
of the rosemary, ¼ teaspoon of the kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper.
- Spread the wedges out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, toss together the broccoli, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the garlic oil, ¼ teaspoon
of the kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper in the same bowl you prepared the potatoes in.
- Add the broccoli to the baking sheet with the browned potatoes.
- Push the potatoes and broccoli to the sides and place the salmon fillet in the middle of the sheet.
- Drizzle the salmon with the remaining 1 tablespoon (15 ml) garlic oil and sprinkle with the
remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the broccoli is browned and the
salmon flakes easily.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and serve.